Friday, March 26, 2010

Health Care Reform passes!

I'm really surprised that the Dems passed any kind of HCR. It is great news. I hope they are able to keep their momentum and not lose too many seats in the next elections.

I liked Joe Biden's comment to Obama - 'This is a big f-ing deal'. I found a t-shirt & coffee cup with the quote on it - http://www.zazzle.com/joe_biden_big_fucking_deal_t_shirt-235369309163939519

I really liked Ben Smith's tweet - "I kind of like Big F-ing Deal as successor to Square Deal, New Deal, New Frontier". This makes me want to create a shirt like this but with pictures -

New DealFranklin D. Roosevelt
Square DealTheodore Roosevelt
New DealFranklin D. Roosevelt
Big F-ing DealBarack Obama

2 comments:

Nicole C said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
David said...

Just followed me on twitter @davidglover have some information you were wondering about about the Committee for Oklahoma City Momentum dm me on twitter and I will send you my phone number. We have many similar thoughts on things I can see from your twitter feed and blog