I thought I'd talk about the best mower overall I've owned.
I really like some things about it -
- it is lightweight and easy to push and turn
- it's electric so I don't have to go get gas for it, change the oil, or clean the air filter.
- it's electric but I didn't want to worry about charging a battery so it uses a cord.
- it's easy to adjust the cutting height.
- the cushy handle is comfy to use
Some things I don't like about it:
- the cord takes some getting used to. It does get in the way on occasion.
- it doesn't have the power of a gas mower but close enough. Really tall grass is hard to mow down
- I don't usually catch the grass but when I do, this mower isn't too good at it.